- Make 25 Holiday cards and give to family/friends/teachers.
- Spend 25 minutes playing during recess with someone you usually don’t play with.
- List 25 ways to be a good friend.
- Make 25 Bookmarks and drop them at a local library to distribute to patrons.
How To Play
Have an idea
- Begin by selecting at least one challenge out of each category in our list below that is of interest to you and/or your troop.
- Once you complete each challenge, download the Trefoil Marker.
- Enter the name of your challenge.
- If you complete the challenge individually, add your name. If you complete the challenge as a troop or group, add your troop number or group name.
- Print your Trefoil Marker
- Next, take a photo of you or your group with your Trefoil Marker completing the challenge.
- Once you have completed 4 challenges (100 Things), upload the 4 photos, along with your names and a brief description of your challenges onto the forum, under the corresponding categories.
- Have an idea for a challenge that helps build courage, confidence and character? Simply send us your challenge, and we’ll add it to the list!
- For completing the challenge, you’ll receive a “Paris 100th Anniversary Patch”, and will be entered into a drawing to receive an awesome grand prize at our Anniversary Event in March (more details to follow) . Two drawings will be made- one for individuals who complete the challenge, and another for Troops that complete it.
for a great Environment challenge?